Follow the steps below to set up your preferred digital wallet:
- Make sure your iPhone is currently updated to the latest version.
- Open your app page and scroll until you find Apple Pay.
- Select the app and you should be given the option to add a new card or use your default card from your iTunes account.
- If you want to add additional cards, go to Wallet and tap.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes.
- Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
- Make sure your phone is running Android Kit Kat (4.4) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- At the bottom right, tap My Cards.
- At the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Add a credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it yourself.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose a verification method from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
Samsung Pay Credit Union:
- Download and install Samsung Pay from the Google Play Store.
- Open Samsung Pay.
- Log into, or create, your Samsung Account.
- Set up your verification method.
- Tap on Add Card.
- Add a credit or debit card.
- Read and Tap Agree To All for the terms of service.
- Choose Verify Card Method.
- Enter the verification code that your bank sends you.
- Sign your name into the blue box and tap Save.
- Tap Done if you’re through adding cards.
- Use Samsung Pay.