A Money Market Savings Account offers low-risk savings with high interest and immediate access to your funds, as often as 6 times per month.
- Teachers Money Market account is not committed to any term. Your money is available when you need it, without penalty or hassle.
- The minimum balance is $2,500. A $5 monthly charge will be assessed for the period of time the account remains under $500.
- Dividends are compounded daily and are declared, credited, and paid monthly.
- Unlike money market funds, Teachers offers the safety of an insured Money Market account. Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 and backed by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
- As many as six (6) draft/check withdrawals from your account are permitted per month. Special drafts for this purpose are issued with your Money Market account package.
- You can deposit to your Money Market account at any time, there is no minimum deposit amount.
Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
- You can have your net pay or a portion of your net pay* deposited directly to your Money Market account. With Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction you'll start earning dividends on payday.
* Subject to your employer's payroll capabilities
- Your monthly statement will list all account activity, noting deposits, withdrawals and dividends earned.