- Turn your credit or debit card on and off
- Establish transaction control for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your credit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today's world where identity theft, skimming and
other attacks are an unfortunate reality. Turning your credit card off when you're not using it helps
safeguard against fraud. When your card is "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved.
Transaction controls that allow your credit card to work only in specific locations or geographic
areas, add another layer of protection. And real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used
If you're trying to establish or stick to a budget, CardValet can help. Set spending limits for
general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores. You
can also establish these controls by location. The flexible app lets you change these parameters
anytime with ease via your mobile device. Going on vacation? Holiday shopping? Simply update your
transaction controls to fit your spending needs.
Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the CardValet app to check your account balances