Home Equity Line of Credit
With no closing costs and no prepayment penalty, a home loan from Teachers is the smart way to borrow. Whether you’re consolidating debt, making home improvements, paying off medical bills or furthering your education, a Teachers Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is here to help you gain the financial flexibility that you deserve.
With low rates, and a fast funding process, you'll save time and money when you choose a Teachers Home Equity Line of Credit.
With a Teachers Federal Credit Union Home Equity Line of Credit you can:
- Enjoy rates as low as 4.24% APR** for the first 12 months for up to 80% of the value of your home and a variable prime rate as low as 4.50% APR thereafter.
- Borrow more for larger projects, with loan limits ranging from $10,000 to $500,000 (for qualified borrowers).
- Remodel your home or use the line for other big purchases - it’s easy to draw from at any time.
- Pay interest only or principal and interest payments from the start of your loan.
- Enjoy affordable monthly payments.
We offer Home Equity Line of Credit loans on a primary residence in most states.
Pease contact us about your specific state.
Additional Loan Types Available:
|Interest-Only Home Equity Line of Credit
Refinance a higher-payment HELOC from another financial institution with us.
|Mini Adjustable Equity Loan
Access to your home equity for shorter terms at an adjustable rate.
|Mini Fixed First Lien Position Equity
Ideal for borrowers with no mortgage or home equity loan lien on their property.
|Mini Fixed Equity Loan
Access to your home equity for shorter terms at a fixed rate.
We can help make the home loan process easier for you. Contact one of our lending experts today.