Solar panels aren’t just good for the environment, they’re a smart investment that can help you save money on energy bills over time. That’s why Teachers has partnered with SUNation to help make powering your home with solar energy within reach.
- Fixed rate of 7.99%
- No payments/no interest for the first 24 months
- Minimum loan amount $5,000
- Maximum loan amount $35,000
Already have a PV/Solar loan with Teachers? See below for frequently asked questions.
Access your PV Energy loan 24/7 using our convenient online banking.
- New to Online Banking? Click Here to register
Looking to make a payment to your Teachers PV energy loan?
- If you are paying from another financial institution Click Here to make a one time payment or set up a recurring payment.
- If you are paying from a Teachers account you can make a transfer directly to your loan in your Online Banking account.
Questions regarding your solar equipment?
- Contact Sunation directly at 631-750-9454
Are you refinancing your home and have questions about your UCC filing?
Email LoanRecords@teachersfcu.org and one of our dedicated Loan Servicers will be able to assist you.