The card designed in your best interest can help you manage all your business expenses better, and you'll enjoy more opportunities with your Teachers Visa Business Credit Card.
- Maximum credit line: $50,000
- Variable interest rate: Prime + 6%, adjusted quarterly
- No annual fee
- Minimum of one year business longevity required
Get the Purchasing Power You Need to Succeed
- Make big and small business credit card purchases without tying up cash
- Get the working capital to keep your business moving forward
- Save money with special discounts from popular business merchants
Take the hassle out of doing business—Carry the Teachers' Business Credit Card and make doing business easier…
- Enjoy acceptance at millions of places worldwide. Even use your card to make phone and online purchases.
- Receive monthly statements that detail all of your transactions, including merchant name, city and state.
- Get added security against fraud with multiple layers of security. This includes Visa's Zero Liability policy for unauthorized purchases, continuous fraud monitoring and Identity Theft Assistance.*
*Covers U.S.-issued cards only. Visa's Zero Liability Policy does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Identity Theft Assistance offers important information and toll-free assistance. Consult issuer for additional details or visit visa.com/security. © 2015 Visa U.S.A. Inc.
To submit, e-mail completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, drop off at your nearest Teachers branch or Mail to: Business Lending Department, Teachers Federal Credit Union, P.O Box 9005, Smithtown, NY 11787
Visa Business Credit Card Application
For any help in completing this application or if your business has less than one year longevity, please call a Teachers Business Development Officer at 631-698-7000 x 1687 or at email@example.com.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
Business owners must be members or eligible for membership at Teachers and must provide personal guarantees for loan request.
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.