With a Closed End Loan, Teachers will give you an initial disbursement of funds that can be used for financing one-time expenditures. That means you can finance machinery and equipment, or get a term loan for working capital for your business – when you need it.
- Maximum loan: $500,000
- Variable Interest Rate: Prime Rate + Margin, adjusted quarterly
- $500 packaging fee on term loans and line of credit loans $100,001 and above
To apply, print out the following forms and drop off at your nearest Teachers branch or mail to: Business Lending Department, Teachers, PO Box 9005, Smithtown, NY 11787-9005.
- Teachers Business Loan & Line of Credit Application
- Personal Financial Statement (For loans higher then $50,000)
- IRS Tax Return Transcript Request
For any help in completing this application, please call a Teachers Business Development Officer at 631-698-7000 x 1687 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
Business owners must be members or eligible for membership at Teachers and must provide personal guarantees for loan request.
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Only businesses registered in NY are eligible.