TFCU Banner

Member Services - Frequently Asked Questions

  1. I need to change my address, what do I have to do?

    We need a SIGNED request for a change of address to occur. We use signature verification to prevent people from fraudulently changing members addresses. We have an online form available: Change of Address Form

    Please return this form to:
    Attn.: Member Services
    PO Box 9005
    Smithtown, NY 11787-9005

    or fax to: (631) 648-2045
  2. What is TFCU's routing/ABA number?

Share Branch NCUA Equal Housing Lender