SBA 7a Loan
Teachers will provide business financing for business acquisitions and businesses seeking capital for any other financing needs a business may have.
Teachers is your one-stop business lending source. Through our partnership with the
US Small Business Administration (SBA) and its guaranteed loan program, Teachers is
approved to offer SBA 7a loans to our members.
- Financing can be provided for business acquisitions
- Flexible loan terms available
- Fixed interest rates on term loans
SBA loans can be used to:
- Finance a business acquisition
- Provide working capital for a business that can be used to purchase necessary machinery,
equipment, supplies or inventory
For questions or to receive a SBA 7a loan application, please call a
Teachers Business Development Officer at 631-698-7000 x 1687 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
Business owners must be members or eligible for membership at Teachers
and must provide personal guarantees for loan request.
Rates subject to change.